I woke up early Friday morning, and instead of going to work as usual, I headed to Mynelle Gardens in Jackson with a big cheesy grin on my face! It was cloudy, like as in thick, perfect, harsh sun filtering clouds; it was cool, and it was a perfect day for a family photo session with the Brocks. I first met the Brocks at Redeemer, where we attend church. They were the very first family to invite me over for lunch and make me feel welcome, like a part of theirs. We hit it off like we had known each other for years, and they have graciously tolerated me as a family appendage ever since. Christina and Justin are the cutest coolest couple around, and they have truly, the most adorable kids this side of the Ross Barnett Reservoir! ;) They are fun, energetic, goofy, handsome, gorgeous, full of life, joy, and love. I arrived at Mynelle Gardens not too sure about the location, having never been there before. I waited as Cree dressed her three chillins and fixed hair, placing bows, a...
Comments
:)